Wednesday, March 13

Combining Images

For all the digital stamp aficionados out there, it will come as no surprise when I tell you that digital stamps can be merged in most photo-editing software. It does take a little bit of knowledge, effort and time, but for those who have the know-how it's a great way to create a little still life or scene for your cards and layouts.


I wanted the fries to appear as though they are sitting behind the burger, which meant I had to place them higher and to one side to give the correct perspective. In traditional stamping, we use a technique called masking to achieve similar results.


Stamps:

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy I love your card it is gorgeous and it is making me feel quite hungry. There is so much that I love about digital stamps and being able to do this is one of them. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Teresa said...

Great card!

Sarah said...

I would love to combine images but don’t know how. Do you have a tutorial for it?

NanaConnie said...

I'd love to see a tutorial on combining images, too. :-D This is such a fab card, and I really love how you used the perspective of closer and farther away in combining the fries and burger!

Crafting Queen said...

Love these images, great card.