Saturday, August 5

New Release: Wildflowers

When I was a little girl I used to enjoy picking dandelions, clover and whatever flowering weeds would pop up in our back yard. The resulting bouquet was rustic to say the least, but to a little girl it couldn't have been more lovely. These days I still have a soft spot for wildflowers, there's something happy and optimistic in a field or roadside full of colour.

Wildflowers
digital stamp set

Some inspiration from my designers...

Judy's Card

Karin's Card

Anesha's Creation

Petra's Card

AJ's Project

Carla's Creation


5 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS!
... they remind me of our 1st trip to WA, the start of the wildflower season was a show I will never forget :)

Swissie said...

So wonderful! Love them all!

Teresa said...

Great release and cards!

terrie said...

Beautiful cards from the team...well done and tfs

Sandra H said...

All are so pretty x