Saturday, August 19

Colouring Project - day one

I have some small, white photo frames that I've been storing in one of my cupboards for several years waiting for just the right project to come along. Well, the day has finally arrived! I've chosen four of my favourite floral digital stamps to colour and mount in the frames. I think they'll look great all hung together as a floral collection... plus I'll have the added advantage of spending some quality time colouring them all in!


I'm starting with one of the iris images from the Iris Garden set. I forgot to take a photo before starting the colouring... just a little too keen for my own good!



Stamps: Iris Garden by Beccy's Place

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beccy this is wonderful and you have coloured it beautiful.

Debs cards xx

Marianne said...

Just gorgeous, Beccy.

Teresa said...

Beautiful!

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, Beccy, and I love your coloring and know this will be beautiful in the frame. Stunning way to add the "mat" with the sentiment! Hugs!

terrie said...

Beautifully done and tfs

Dee said...

What a great idea! Love this!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful

Megan J said...

Hi Beccy, a beautifully coloured iris, love the border and sentiment. Would love to see them all displayed on the wall when they are all finished... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

KathyA. said...

Beccy, I love the dappled shading on this works of art. Can you do a tutorial on that technique? I'd love to learn how!

Beccy said...

I sure can Kathy... I'll add it to my to do list.
Cheers,
Beccy