Tuesday, November 29

Comment Winner - Day 28

Congratulations Donna!
Your comment has won you a single, digital image of your choice.
Please visit my online store and select a single image out of one of the sets.
Email your choice to me at beccysplace@bigpond.com.


What an awesome and inspirational challenge! I usually wish that I had changed something when I finished a card but never really thought to go back and make another one after I am through. Your card is lovely. I love the little scene and that pop of gold that frames it. A wonderful card to CASE. Thanks for the fun challenge!

2 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Donna :)
PS - I started a card today and after some advice from my husband, went in a completely different direction to what I originally planned. I'm really happy with the card but confess that I will be using the image to make another one ... the trims I had ready are waiting patiently to play.

Teresa said...

Congratulations!