Monday, November 28

By Popular Demand...

TIME LIMITED DIGITAL RELEASE
After a number of requests (including a direct wish to Santa!) I've coloured and organised the "Christmas Bells" clear stamp set into these two mini digital sets. They will only be available for a LIMITED TIME, so please stop by my store to grab them while they're in stock!

Silver Bell Set


Golden Bell Set

These two digital sets will be available in store until the 25th of December 2016. No rainchecks.
Images are not available for sponsored challenges.

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how great to get in digi format lovely traditional images

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how great to get in digi format lovely traditional images

Enigma Artist said...

Yay to Debi for asking Santa...and double Yay to Santa's special Elf Beccy for working the holiday magic!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...both gorgeous!

pst said...

What a great Christmas present! The colors are fabulous, thank you Beccy. And Santa of course :D

Kathy D. said...

OH I am soooo glad Debi had been good this year and asked Santa for this set!!! LOVE IT!! Happy dance...thank you so much.

Crafting with Darcy said...

I just got both of these bell sets!! Love them!!
Thanks!
Hugs!
Darcy

Debi said...

Thank you, Santa! and Beccy, too!

Mel C said...

Beautiful Bell Sets Elf Beccy, I had to have them too!

Marianne said...

Now I know why I hadn't claimed my prize yet. Off to e-mail you right away!