Thursday, March 29

Daisy Chain

I remember sitting for hours in our backyard threading my Mum's daisies together in long chains that we wore around our necks or on our heads like fairy princesses.  And when the daisies weren't blooming we would use clover flowers or even the milky dandelions that seemed to shoot up overnight.
Oh, the idyllic days of childhood... I wonder how accurate my memory really is?

Daisy Chain


Vivien made a gorgeous Easel Card using the image.


Rachel's card has a lovely vintage feel to it.

6 comments:

Melodie said...

Gorgeous card, and the image is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful ! :)

Teresa said...

Cute image and card! I remember doing flower chains!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful beccy.

greetings karin

Marianne said...

Lovely image, Beccy. I also remember making daisy chains in our garden, but not very often.

Unknown said...

Beccy she is beautiful in any colour great cards well done your images are stunning Hugs Elaine