Friday, November 4

Comment Winner - Day Three


Congratulations Sarah!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.

Sarah said...

It is so exciting to see these 3 words. As soon as I saw them, I jumped off my recliner (which isn't an easy task) and hurry down the hall to my craft room. It startled my husband because he always thinks something is wrong.

6 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats Sarah

Mel C said...

Congrats Sarah that's funny, don't startled your hubby!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Sarah!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much

terrie said...

Congrats Sarah....way to go!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations!