Tuesday, September 13

Hot Tip Tuesday


Printing Tip
My printer can be rather choosy about what cardstock it will accept when printing digital stamps. Some cardstock will go through without a problem, while others, even though they're the same weight, simply won't go through the rollers. A little work-around I use quite often is to tape my cardstock to a sheet of printer paper, a few inches down from the top edge. The printer has no trouble picking up the paper and will also allow the attached cardstock to feed through. Just remember to account for the space at the top of the sheet when laying out your image.

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Totally agree Beccy, and I often just use up the snippets of the coloured card by just taping in right spot of a test print out, so useful with a limited paper supply.
Thanks for reminders though!.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Conniecrafter said...

Thanks for the tip :)

Gail said...

This is great too!
I have not been able to figure out how to print my image so it's not dead center in the middle of the cardstock!
This will help a lot!

Marie said...

Wish I had found your information earlier!!! Took to thick paper and my printer gave up... So if you+re going to buy a new printer check how thick the printer can use, nowadays some of them could take thicker paper than 80 gsm.