Wednesday, December 1

Comment Winner - Day Thirty


Congratulations Suzana!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
Suzana said...

This November challenge was awesome! I can not thank you enough for it.
I tried to enter in this flow doing each day something new. Was not easy, but it was pleasant and the days were full of joy. When I write this I am not sure yet what to do, as last project, because there are so many things I love. I have to surprised myself!
I want to thank you to all of you, because we are, during these days, linked in a special way, by our ideas and our creations. And it's so beautiful this feeling.
I wish you Merry Christmas and I hope all your cards will spread joy.
Thank you again, Beccy for the way you inspired us with images and words of appreciation. You are awesome!

12 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats on your win Suzana

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Suzana!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Suzana!

LOVE your comment, you have summed up how we all feel :)

Swissie said...

Congrats, Suzana! It is so true, what you write!
Merry Christmas!

Suzana said...

Thank you, Beccy!
The main ideas were written in the comment. Each year I participate to your challenge I have cards to spread to the family and friends. I still like to use the post...

Thank you Sue for the comment. You are part of this flow and is so well!

Suzana said...

Thank you Kitty, Tracy, Swissie...
I'm glad we were together during this month!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Gail said...

Happy Dance Suzana - enjoy your prize -

terrie said...

Congrats Suzanna, I like the spreading of joy with sharing the cards that we all did for this monthly challenge...well said and thanks for sharing it.

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations, Suzana! Your comment sums up how I feel too! Merry Christmas!

Suzana said...

Thank you Marilyn, Gail, Terrie, Suzanne!
You are awesome! I'm glad I've met you!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!