Tuesday, December 28

2021 in Review

As the year draws to a close, I'd like to share twelve of my favourite cards from 2021 and hope that you'll also share a post of your favourite creations for the year by leaving a link in the comments section of this post.

JANUARY - Hello Sunshine

FEBRUARY - A Little Something

MARCH - Celebration Panels

APRIL - Tree Scapes

MAY - Funny Farm

JUNE - Little Cuties

JULY - Happy Couple

AUGUST - Warm and Woolly

SEPTEMBER - One Fine Day

OCTOBER - Christmas Blooms

NOVEMBER - Christmas Cheers

DECEMBER - Snow Time

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, they are all amazing, Beccy! I really enjoyed seeing this showcase of your favourites! I started to pick my faves of those shown here, but it ended up being too many to list!

Lori m said...

Beccy, you make the most beautiful cards, I keep trying...I just don't have that special touch. Gorgeous designs and cards, Happy New Year, hugs, Lori m

Gail said...

All of them are so beautiful! TFS

Colinda said...

They are gorgeous, especially your partial flower cards and the cards with the dark background, they are on my to do list for the new year!

Sandra H said...

So pretty are all of the cards with adorable images x

karin said...

Beautiful cards with great techniques Beccy. Thanks for all what you have done for us designers.
Here's a review of some of my cards :https://mijncreahoekje.blogspot.com/2021/12/2021-een-terugblik.html

Best wishes for the New Year for you and your family

Karin.

Teresa said...

All are so good!