Tuesday, June 8

Hot Tip Tuesday


Better Stamping II
Clear Surface
This is a super simple tip that will give instant results with next to no effort - clear your work surface before you stamp. Any items under the card stock you're planning to stamp on will have an effect on your stamped image, including paper. A clean and clear image depends on having a completely flat surface on which to imprint. Even minor lumps and bumps can prevent nice crisp images from being achieved, so keep your work area clear while you're creating.

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Stunning cards, thank you for the stamping tip, I struggle stamping and will be sure my work surface is clear of anything, hugs, Lori m

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy that is a great tip. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning cards Beccy.
I'm with Lori, I try and keep my surface clear, but it appears! I'm sure I don't put it there! ;)
Faith x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great reminder tip and also good lighting to make sure I've covered my stamp thoroughly with ink. LOVE the white heat embossing and your background ink blending is perfect! xoxo