Wednesday, August 19

Paper Tole (part two)

A couple of days ago I started a paper tole project, which I originally intended to use on the front of a greeting card, but after all the work and the fabulous results (if I do say so myself), I decided it needed to be displayed in a different way. I oscillated between creating a framed picture and using it on the front of a notebook or album. In the end, it was the frame that won.


I sandwiched a piece of acetate between the top of the frame and the side layers to keep the image clean and protected. You can buy sheets of acetate from your local craft or scrapbook store, or you can recycle it from packaging, which is what I generally do.

Stamps:

8 comments:

Suze said...

I think the frame was a great choice Beccy. It looks fantastic.

Leanne said...

This stunning & such a great idea. Love it.

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful Beccy.

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

So pretty

terrie said...

The frame is a great idea and it would be a nice gift to give.....TFS

TracyM #6773 said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS decor piece Beccy!

LOVE IT ALL and your clever tip of adding the acetate too => THANK YOU for sharing :)

Teresa said...

SO pretty!