Sunday, December 2

December Challenge - Flowers & Plants

Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog or other hosted site, and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of December 2018 (AEST).

 

To keep things interesting, I'll be adding an additional optional element to the monthly challenges. This month we're going to celebrate flowers and plants in their many colours, shapes and sizes. As always, keep in mind that the additional challenge is just an optional extra!

PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
  • Your project must be created during the month of December 2018 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
  • Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies as well as a bonus challenge, such as a card sketch, bingo grid, etc. You DO NOT have to use the image or bonus challenge on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for prizes.
  • You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
  • At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00AU store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
  • Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps.
  • Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.

14 comments:

KathyA. said...

So fun that you reminded us of the monthly challenge right away as I was starting to go into withdrawal after creating cards over the last month. Now... on to December. Which means that Christmas is right around the corner. [Cue jingling in the background.]

Suzanne H said...

I too still have cards to finish and a couple more to make. I hope to be a more regular entrant in 2019. See you soon!

Mrs A. said...

I woke up quite despondent this morning realising I had no card to go off and make and then your December challenge popped up. Yay. Hugs ValeryAnne.

Donna said...

I am seconding Suzanne's sentiment. I hope to be a more regular participant in 2019. Thank you for the lovely berry branch. More cards in December. Hurrah!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful image! Thank you! I'll be back to join in this month and looking forward to it!

Dandi93 said...

Beccy, Does the main image of the challenge card need to be from Beccy's Place or just any image. If so I might need to delete my card and do another. Please let me know. I had such a great time playing this year and thanks again for so many chances to win free digis. Happy Holidays my dear

Teresa said...

Thank you! Pretty image.

Beccy said...

Hi Irene. There has to be a Beccy's Place image somewhere on your card, but it doesn't have to be the main image.
Thank you for joining in the November challenge... your work is so beautiful! There are a few techniques you did that I'm just itching to try. I'm so glad you had a great time, it was very much my pleasure to host.
Cheers,
Beccy

Aunty Sue said...

Thank you for the image.

Gail said...

Thank you for this image - and I plan to be playing along in December - I had a grand time in November! It was fun! Have a blessed Christmas!

terrie said...

Looking forward in doing December challenge...I have ideas flowing in my head already...

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for these beautiful images Beccy - I so appreciate your generosity
Blessings
Maxine

NanaConnie said...

I'll be diving into the December challenge later this week. Right now, I have to catch up on a couple of progressive challenges that are due to close shortly. Too much time spent on the Nov ember 30 Days challenge last month. :-D

Mel C said...

Thank you for these lovely berries, very festive!