Wednesday, March 9

When the Mojo Won't Flow...

We've all found ourselves in the position where our creative energy is flagging and the mojo has all but dried up, and not even the prettiest papers and dies can get us in the mood to craft.  When this happens to me, I usually turn my attention to something else and wait out the creative dry-spell, but I started to wonder if there was something else I could do.  Perhaps setting myself a personal challenge was a way to break the drought early?

Fortunately for me, my lovely mum-in-law gave me these beautiful embellishments as part of my last Christmas box.  The gorgeous 3D stickers feature lots of wonderful design elements and fabulous colour combinations that I love to work with.  Since I know I'm going to need lots of cards throughout the year, I decided to set myself the challenge of creating 12 cards by the end of the month, each using one of these embellishments as the focal point.  Wish me luck!




12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a great idea, good luck.

Swissie said...

Just wonderful colours. Good luck, Beccy. All the best for you!
Hugs, Liv

Teresa said...

Good luck! Have fun with it.

ike said...

What a great idea and those stamps are gorgeous. They are bound to give you some inspiration Beccy :-D Good luck with your project :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Gail said...

Love those embellishments! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Petra-loves-paper said...

good luck! very excited what you come up with...!

Pippa said...

Good luck with the challenge. Looking forward to seeing the results.

aussie aNNie said...

Love these stamps Beccy, a great result.xx

Unknown said...

Best of Luck to you and through your efforts I may learn ways to use such embellishments as well. So with that a BIG THANK YOU TOO!

Kath said...

Good luck with your challenge - looking forward to seeing your cards.
Kath x

Peggy T. said...

I totally understand about the MOJO going missing. It looks like these lovely stamps could be an inspiration. Looking forward to your creations.

Conny said...

I just saw your card from to day (Sunday). It is so beautiful. Conny, Denmark