September Challenge

The September Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of September (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Celebrate the Little Things

One of the requests I received was for designs of Seniors doing fun things. This brought to mind the personality and adventures (for want of a better word) of my own late grandmother who was quite a character! I've tried to capture her unique spirit in these designs.

7 comments:

  1. Great card Beccy, love the way you have coloured her and I wish I had that figure now! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your card very cute
    thank for the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful card!! love the colors!!
    Please continue drawing images for Seniors looks adorable.

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete