5. Use your piercing tool to punch holes through the box lid. This is where you will attach your hinge with the little brads.
9. Repeat the process with the other brad. Allow the glue to dry before continuing.
10. Place the lid securely on the box and use the pencil to mark the position of the holes in the lower section of the hinge.
11. Punch through the box with your piercing tool then secure the bottom section of the hinge to the outside of the box with liquid adhesive and the little brads just as you did with the lid.
12. Open the brads on the inside of the box and gently flatten with the hammer. Allow the glue to dry completly.