I like to think that I don't have lots of bits and pieces lying around in the craft room. In my mind, I cut and stamp exactly what I need for my project, and then move on to the next creation. But the truth is, I have a couple of little drawers filled with stamped images, sentiments, some fussy cutting, bits of cardstock, etc... I think you get the picture. I don't visit those drawers too often, but today I decided to drag some of the bits into the light to see what I could make with them.
4 comments:
So pretty
Hi Beccy, a beautiful fairy wren and flower, lovely way to use up some of your leftover bits and pieces. Good to know that we all save the leftover Crafty pieces, I used to take some of my plain die cuts to a childcare centre for the children to use.
Have a wonderful week,
Megan
lovely summer card
greetings, martina
Pretty. I like the wispy stuff in the background.
Post a Comment