Sunday, April 30

Light The Candles

I've combined images from two digital sets to create this card - the fire engine and sentiment are from the new Wheels set and the candles at the bottom are from Make A Wish. For those who are computer savvy, you could layer the sentiment and images together before printing so you end up with a single image. I decided to print my candles separately, coloured them to match the fire engine, then fussy cut around them before securing them to my card.


Stamps:

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card Beccy. Love your colouring. Anesha x

Pamela Duncan said...

Another great card. I've made one for my son-in-law's birthday in May. Can't wait to give it to him. Love all the transportation images!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card. x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card great image too and lovely backing papers x

Mel C said...

This card is so funny, love it!