Friday, August 16

Copic & No Line Colouring

Last week I stamped and heat embossed this image, then coloured it with watercolour paints. Today it's all about Copic markers and no-line colouring. For anyone who hasn't seen no-line colouring before, here's a TUTORIAL using digital images. If you want to use a traditional stamp, which is what I've done for this card, then simply use a very light coloured ink pad.


I've included a few photos of my colouring process, as well as a colour guide, below.


9 comments:

Renee B. said...

This is beautiful Beccy! I am still not comfortable with no lines colouring but keep on trying!
Hugs, Renee

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy your card is gorgeous. I love the image and how it has been coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Teresa said...

Love this.

Donna Ellis said...

oh my goodness, Beccy! The shading and coloring is amazing! thanks for always showing a few steps in your creative process to help us understand. This stamp, and your coloring, make it a work of art! hugs, de

karin said...

Love it how you have played with colours and shadows !
Karin.

terrie said...

Beccy this colored image turned out fantastic...well done!
I've tried over and over to do this technique and it never turned out right for me but I'm glad that you shared it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY Beautiful Beccy.
Faith x

Colinda said...

Ohhh, so pretty!! Fantastic coloring!
Enjoy your sunday,
Colinda

KathyA. said...

Beccy, This card is a work of art! Amazing coloring. I've not ever used a no-line image. I might just have to give it a try...