Friday, December 10

Christmas Joy Mini Album

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm positively breathing Christmas in the air!! This is easily my most favourite holiday of the year, and I think it's because of all the excitement, expectation and hope that fills people. Of course, the food isn't bad either! I've had this album ready for quite some time, but decided to wait until Christmas was a little closer to post it. It's made in the same style as the mini brad album I showed you in an earlier tutorial. Why not whip up a couple as a gift for someone special?

7 comments:

mum of two said...

Beautiful!! I will have to try and make one of these myself :) TFS

michelle

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Thanks for your tutorials and images!!! I like very much your work!!!!! congratulations!! you are a great woman!! hugs from Córdoba, Argentina
Adriana

scrapgala said...

très beau !!!

lissy-hanne said...

nydeligt nydeligt

jans said...

nice mini album grt jans

Ardilla said...

Beautiful! I love your minialbum...

What you share is great, all the images and ideas, thank you so much!!!!!

Trisha said...

I just found you, and I think this album is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it, and for the tutorial.