Wednesday, February 1

February Challenge

Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 28th of February 2017 (AEST)

 

PLEASE READ THE NEW CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
  • Your project must be created during the month of February 2017 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
  • Your project must include a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased.
  • You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
  • At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00 store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
  • Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies. You DO NOT have to use the design on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute. Thank you.

Suze said...

Thanks for the image Beccy. I hope to join in again this month - last month just seemed to get away on me!

Margreet said...

Thanks for this lovely fairy!
xxx Margreet

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for this gorgeous image Beccy
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, I'm the first entry! So sorry I haven't been around for awhile, Beccy! I've had more computer problems and then I was sick, but I'm back to blogging now! My computer is on its last legs so I'm enjoying it while I can! Thank you for your new challenge and for your cute freebie image! Have a wonderful day!

karin said...

Hi Crea's,
I have add a card for the Challenge, but I'm a Designer for Beccy. As I love to play in Photoshop I have mixed three images out of her sets. You can read more of it on my blog.
Love to see all your creations !
Karin.

CraftyGirl said...

So much fun working with your Bicycle image. Love the art work you make!

Hugs,

CraftyGirl

Tina Z. said...

thank you for your lovely image and I just love your poinsettias!
hugs xx