October Challenge

The October Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of October (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Friday, August 8, 2014

New Release: Itty Bitty Botz Set

When it comes to gadgets and technology I'm rather the odd one out in my house.  I usually need help to operate the TV remote control or to figure out how to do anything technical with the computer, and if there's a need to hook up anything that takes more than one cord... well, I'm not the one you call.  Fortunately I have a gaggle of gadget savvy kids and a talented techie husband to save me from electronic meltdown.  Thanks guys, this one's for you!
 
 
 




(Guest Designer)

(Guest Designer)

4 comments:

  1. Funny cards made by the DT !
    Karin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! Great cards, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not a techie either! Cute set and cards!

    ReplyDelete