October Challenge

The October Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of October (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Over The Edge

I created the base of this over the edge card with a QuicKutz nesting die.  The largest in the set cuts a shape that is close to 6" long - perfect for shaped cards.  I scored horizontally along the length and folded it in half to form the base, then secured the die cut circles over the card edge.
 

9 comments:

  1. Eine sehr schöne Karte!
    Liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz, Swissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beccy.... I love the shape of this card and would never have thought to score a die in half for a card base! (I don't think "outside" the box, or a flat die in this case, LOL!) So thank you for the inspiration.

    I also must say that orange is just not a color I'm particularly drawn to, but this card is just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula,
      Thanks for your kind comments.
      I must admit that I'm not a fan of orange either, but every now and then I like to step outside my comfort zone. It's about the only exercise I get!!
      Cheers,
      Beccy

      Delete
  3. What an adorable card Beccy. Love the shape ! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and I like the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card and all of the detail added is stunning x

    ReplyDelete