Tuesday, January 1

January Challenge

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are now feeling rested and inspired for another year of paper crafting.  Hopefully Santa left some lovely goodies for you to create with, which should help get those creative juices flowing again after too much eggnog!
 
Simply create a card or project using any of the Beccy's Place images, free or purchased, upload a photo of it to your blog and then submit a direct link below.

You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive three images of their choice from my online store... at this time of year we need all the inspiration we can get!  I will also personally select a Guest Designer for the month of February. Good luck!
 


15 comments:

Marianne said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty 2013, Beccy!

Malin said...

What a lovely card. Love the image.
Happy new year!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful card, Beccy! Feels very springy - of course, you are enjoying such lovely weather right now. Happy New Year!

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for letting me join in the challenge. Your Design Teams work was inspiring.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Eret said...

Happy New Year, Beccy! Such a beautiful card to start the new year.
Hugs. Eret

Viv said...

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year Beccy ! another beautiful card with your fabulous flower image too :) Viv xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Beccy, hope you have a wonderful 2013!
hugs
Glenda

Jennifer said...

This is the first challenge I've entered in FOREVER! Thanks for helping me get off to a great start for the new year!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Beccy,
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for taking the time to come over and see what I did with your adorable stamp. It really means a lot to me that you as the designer, like how I coloured it. I'm also so very appreciative of all the amazing stamps you offer up as freebies. Your generosity does not go unnoticed. I can't wait to work with more of them.

Best wishes in the new year,
Lisa D.

lissy-hanne said...

Flot kort, tak for vejledingen.
kh lissy-hanne

karin said...

Such wonderful images you make Beccy. It inspired me again to make a card. Thanks that we may use them.
Karin.

Pauline said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie, Beccy, and for the challenge... I loved creating this card!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Unknown said...

Another Year and another fab challenge Beccy. Hope the year ahead is a good one for you...luv anniexxxx

Unknown said...

Have finally finished my card in among my dad's 100th and all the clean up after....luv aNNie

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for your challenge - and for providing the images I won earlier! I had to try one of the pre-colored ones - I needed that today!