Accordion cards are based on a concertina of cardstock and are fairly simple to make. The one I'm showing you today is the most basic with just three folds, but you can make them as complicated as you like with as much folding as you wish.
1. I started with a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock. This will produce a folded card that measures 6" x 3".
2. Fold the cardstock in half and crease the seam with a bone folder or creasing tool.
3. Fold the top flap backwards on itself, lining up the edge with the spine of the previous fold.
4. Flip the card and repeat for the other side. Crease all the folds.
5. You should now have a concertina of cardstock that forms the basis of your accordian card.
6. Decorate each section as desired.
copyright Beccy Muir 2011