April Challenge

The April Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of April (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tenth Day of Christmas

This leaping Lord, who I have nicknamed Leaping Leopold, was a hoot to colour! I really enjoyed everything about this chappy, from his flowing, fur lined cape to his fantastic soft leather boots. Although I still love the goose from Day 6, I think she might have been replaced in my favour by this joyous fellow.

4 comments:

  1. Beccy, you do a beautiful job with your images both painted and black/white.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented Beccy, I am really glad I found your site. Thank you for leaping Leopold. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Beccy, for the lord. He is such a happy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beccy, I am new to card crafting and I am so excited with all of your wonderful art. Everything you do is perfection, thank you so much for all of your wonderful designs and tutorials!

    ReplyDelete