Thursday, November 4

Puff Paint

I've had quite a few people ask me about the puff paint I've used in some of my projects, so I thought I'd do a quick post to show you the brand that I personally use. It's call Puff and it's made by Jones Tones. For crafters here in Australia, I purchased mine at Spotlight, but I'm sure that you could probably find it, or something similar, at Lincraft or maybe even one of the large variety store chains like Big W.
The product is squeezed directly from the tube on to your project and then it's heated with a heat gun to make it "puff". Don't get confused with dimensional paint with dries to a lovely glossy finish but doesn't puff at all.

Happy Creating!


  1. Found a store in the US that sells it...

    They ship to Canada and internationally :o)