April Challenge

The April Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of April (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ribbon Embroidery

Something Pretty
I haven't done any embroidery for quite some time as I've been consumed with card-making and scrapbooking! I know a lot of you can relate. Anyway, I had to give a mini-class to a group of friends who wanted to learn ribbon embroidery and this is what I came up with.


I really enjoyed making something different for a change and thought I might try it again. This time I might give housekeeping a go... or maybe not!

2 comments:

  1. Is there anything which you can't do Beccy OMG it looks fantastic and the card mmmm mmmm mmmmm very nice indeed..
    xoxo Hope your well & the family
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Linda! You are oozing with talent!!! Amazing!!! I would sooo love to learn how to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete