September Challenge

The September Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of September (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch

Make A Wish Card
There's a wonderful blog called "Mojo Monday" that has a new card sketch posted each week... on a Monday funnily enough. Anyway, I thought I'd prop up my own flagging mojo and give this week's sketch a whirl. As you can see I've dragged out my shapeabilities, again, as well as my cuttlebug and alcohol inks.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a beautiful card. Love the die cuts and the pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well miss beccy you have put my mojo monday to shame.....this is simply beautiful!
    *Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and very well done...I may borrow this idea...I love it!

    Debra in Texas

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete