Friday, January 1

January Challenge

PLEASE READ THE CHALLENGE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING
Create a card or paper craft project during the month of January 2016, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of January 2016 (AEST).


Your project must be created during the month of January 2016. You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your project to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of digital image/s from my online store.

Digital cards and e-cards are not eligible for entry.

Winners who have used a Beccy's Place image may choose a digital stamp set of their choice as a prize. Winners who use other images (or no image at all) may choose a single digital image of their choice as a prize. All winners will receive a badge to post on their blog.

20 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a fun card, Beccy. Also love that sentiment.

Swissie said...

A lovely card, Beccy. I would like to show my latest card here, but here in Europe we are still in 2015, so I think it is too early.
I wish you a happy new year!
Liv

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, that's so cute and funny! You know I will be back to join your linky - thank you for a new one! Happy New Year!

Wil Frutsel said...

A very cute challenge!! I wish you a happy creatiff 2016!!
xx Wilma

Petra-loves-paper said...

he's so adorable!

Suze said...

Love that adorable image - and the sentiment is so funny.

Vicky said...

Great card Beccy , the little bird is adorable :) Happy New Year !

aussie aNNie said...

HaHa Beccy love the card and yes love this set which I have.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that card Beccy - I look forward to entering a card here - I will have to wait to use one of your images as my computer and printer are no longer communicating!!
Blessings
Maxine

Margreet said...

Great card with one of my fav sets!
xxx Margreet

Teresa said...

Cute!

ursula Uphof said...

A cute card Beccy and a Happy New Year to you. Ursula xxx

Granmargaret said...

Happy New year Beccy. Lovely card. I have added an easel card I made today using your tutorial.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Debi said...

Happy New Year, Beccy! I am so angry with myself for not printing up some of your chick images to play with while on vacation. They are so cute. Love this card and your swing fold card, too.

Debi said...

Happy New Year, Beccy! I am so angry with myself for not printing up some of your chick images to play with while on vacation. They are so cute. Love this card and your swing fold card, too.

Dorothy S said...

So cute! Thanks for your generosity - I have a new to me image for my card!

Gail said...

Hi Beccy - I am back - happy to be entering your challenges again - we are move and somewhat settled - have a blessed week!

Milka Gubo said...

Thank you for another great challenge, the awesome image you've sent me for CCC, for sharing so much inspiration here on your blog and for all the lovely comments you leave me on my blog. You are so so kind! :-) And lastly, GORGEOUS card! Love the bird and it's expression on face. LOL So fun! Love how you colored the bird and your design. :-) hugs