Friday, August 1

August Challenge

Create a card using any Beccy's Place digital image - free or purchased - upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of August 2014 (AEST).
 
Your project must be created during the month of August 2014.  You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of either a full set of digital stamps or three individual digital images from my online store.
 
 
Want to join the challenge but don't have a blog?  No worries!
Email a photo of your card or project to me at beccymuir@yahoo.com and I will post it on my Guest Blog and link it to the challenge for you.

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning x

Gail said...

This is totally a beautiful creation! Great dimension and lovely color choices!

Teresa said...

Pretty!

Dorothy S said...

How pretty! I think I need to look at this die - I have seen these tiny flowers and did not know several could be cut at one time.