Sunday, June 1

June New Releases

I felt like using lots of lovely bright colours this month so went with some wonderful old world flowers that really know how to put on a display.  Both gerberas and nasturtiums always flourished in my grandmother's garden.  I must admit that the nasturtiums grew wildly around her old shed, but that didn't mean they were any less charming.
 

 
 
This month's Stanley set is actually a freebie... or will be in a few days time.  Check back in on Wednesday to snag the new set for your library and to see what my wonderful designers have created with it.
 

5 comments:

Renee B. said...

Love gerbers & nasturtiums but don't have either one in my garden....go figure! Stanley is adorable!
Hugs, Renee

Peggy T. said...

Love the flowers, Beccy. Would love to create something with them.

Teresa said...

Pretty! I like both those flowers! How neat that the Stanley set will be a freebie!

karin said...

Lovely flower-designs Beccy. Stanley is great for cards for children.
Karin
xx

Unknown said...

Love the flower images and your verses on the nasturtiums.