Thursday, December 13

Snowy Pair

I absolutely adore snowmen, which may be considered odd given it never snows where I live and Christmas is celebrated in the heat of summer time!  Still, there's just something sweet about these rotund little individuals dressed up for the holidays that I can't resist.
 

Eret made this wonderful shaker card
and an easel style sticky-note folder.

Viv Tomlinson created this fabulous decorated box that would
be perfect for holding Christmas candy or a very special gift.

Vivien designed this lovely layered
card using non-traditional colours.

I decided on mono-tone for my card and created a two
layered wreath using lots of little snowflake pieces.

6 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous image and cards Beccy..Loz

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image and all the sample cards are wonderful!
hugs
glenda

lilavati said...

I love your images and cards too:)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the snowpeople and the DT cards are all so beautiful and different!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of beautiful creations with this lovely snowy duo, Beccy! Hugs, Lesley

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Blessed Christmas full of warmth and good cheer. I hope you're surrounded by the love of family and friends during this special holiday season. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥