September Challenge

The September Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of September (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Note On Card Folds...

I've had a couple of people comment and send me emails about the card fold list I have on my blog. I just want to remind everyone that it is a work in progress... a very slow work in progress! The cards I have under "A" have all been done, and there are odd cards throughout the list that I have also made tutorials for, but everything else is currently gracing my "to do" list.

1 comment:

  1. I will egarly await the publishing of each fold technique. I am so thankful to have found your site. You are so talented and generous with sharing so many wonderful files. I look forward to the files, you will never know how helpful these fold technique classes are for me and I am sure many others. I am new to this papercrafting, there is so much I need to learn, when I found the fold index I was over joyed. (still am) I know it is a lot of work for you and if I could I would help, but obviously, I don't know how to do these things so I will anxiously wait for each file. I appreciate all that you do. Thank you very much.
    Marie House

    ReplyDelete