October Challenge

The October Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of October (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Girl Album

A Little Keepsake
The front cover of this little album is decorated with my Ballerina Bear image, coloured with copic markers and popped up with foam tape. I added a pink, punched border, a strip of white cardstock that I embossed through the cuttlebug and some ribbons tied in knots along the binding. Easy!

6 comments:

  1. oh my beccy its beautiful :)
    hugs trak x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Beccy!!! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beccy,
    This is beautiful! I looove your ballerina bear. Thank you for all the freebies you have in your blog. I downloaded some of them and I will link your blog to mine.
    You cards and images are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love the bear and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I wanted to show you the card I made with your basket of strawberries. http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2010/07/basket-full-of-strawberries.html

    ReplyDelete