August Challenge

The August Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of August (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Card

For My New Nephew
Mojo Monday #133
We had the joyous news this morning of the birth of the newest member of our family! A brand new baby boy for my brother and sister-in-law. Needless to say, an occasion like this is the perfect opportunity for a card... I think this might be the fourth that I have made for them, congratulating them for everything from being pregnant to having a baby shower!

I used the latest Mojo Monday sketch and my little cat printable for this design. I highly recommend the Mojo Monday sketches if you're feeling a little uninspired or short of design ideas. Just looking through all the wonderful creations that other card-makers have come up with is food for your mojo.

Designed 30.03.10
copyright Beccy Muir

3 comments:

  1. That baby is so beautiful! Your card is also...love that image and you did a wonderful job on the card.

    Debra in Texas

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! And such beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beccy I love the card, but I LOVE the stitched cat! Thank you so much for your generous sharing of your hard work!

    Many Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete