September Challenge

The September Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of September (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Miss Penelope

Free Printable #1
This little bear was originally designed for Christmas cards and decorations, however, she is really quite versatile depending on the way you colour her. If you view the Technique #1 post you can see three different colour combinations I used to give her different looks. Feel free to copy and paste her into your browser for use in your own craft work.

Designed: 18.11.09
copyright Beccy Muir

7 comments:

  1. All of your digis are adorable..thank you so much for sharing them.. I can't wait to get some ink for my printer so I can play..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful and thanks again
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing your digis they are fantastic

    Lynnette xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable bears. Love them all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I made three cards, as I used your digis.

    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2011/11/meething-people-ii-meeth-beccy.html

    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2011/11/chistmas-card-for-our-children.html

    Thank you for sharing your digis - they are fantastic. I wish you success and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so cute!! I see her done several different ways!!
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete