We're currently having an issue with store credit when attempting to check out. The support team for the online store is working on the problem, but in the meantime, here is a work-around for those attempting to make purchases with store credit:
1. Place the digital stamps you want in your cart and head to the checkout.
2. Sign in as usual and select your billing address.
3. Uncheck the "Apply store credit to order" box, this should allow the other payment methods to appear.
4. Select the "Direct Deposit" option by clicking in the corresponding circle.
5. Now go back and check the "Apply store credit to order" box. This should activate the "Place Order" button and allow you to finalise your order using your store credit.
Hi Beccy, I can't find the direct deposit box. Anyway I will wait the support team.ReplyDelete
I'm still having problems to place my order. Whatcan I do?ReplyDelete
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. The Big Commerce engineers are working on the issue, but so far no luck. Please let me know which sets you're interested in and I'll place the order for you manually, using your store credit.