Saturday, November 10

New Release: Christmas Cardinals

In their bright red finery, these little cardinals are the perfect ambassadors for heralding in the Christmas season. Easy to colour and simple to fussy cut, they are the perfect subjects for quick and festive holiday card making. Mix and match with any of the five sentiments that are included in the set.

Christmas Cardinals
digital stamp set


My designers have some fabulous cards to share with you featuring the new Christmas Cardinals digital stamp set. You can find more great projects over on their blogs... the links are over on the left.


10 comments:

Suzanne H said...

The cardinals are so expressive in this set. I love the little boots and the cardinal that is looking straight at you. I wonder what he is thinking?

Dandi93 said...

I love getting to see each designers take on the set of cardinals, Such great inspiration.

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful cardinals and fabulous cards to inspire!
It must be really wonderful for everyone who gets to see live ones flitting around. The nearest thing I can think of are the little red robins that we would see perching proudly on the fences announcing the start of spring ... don't think I have seen once since we left there but the tiny blue wrens make up for it :)

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning work I love the little guy with the boots

Angela said...

The cardinal set is really gorgeous and sooo much fun to work with! Thank you so much Beccy for releasing this supercute set! And thank you ladies of the DT for the inspiring cards you've made!
Have a lovely weekend all!
xx

Dandi93 said...

I just couldn't help my self, not only are the cardinals adorable but I realized there are many great holiday sentiments as well. I had to get them

Jackie T said...

Oh boy Beccy those Cardinals are gorgeous I do love them. The cards that have been made showcase them beautifully. I just might have to have a spending spree. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Teresa said...

Great set and cards!

Sarah said...

These cards are great, just love them. The Cardinals are really cute and I have to put them on my might have to have list.

KathyA. said...

Such a great set. I love the little fashionista in the boots. So fun.