Saturday, November 10

Comment Winner - Day Nine

Congratulations Jackie!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.


Hi Beccy I love this unusual card. I am not really sure if a goose would be looking forward to Christmas. Certainly not over here anyway. He does look cute in his hat though. Take care. Hugs Jackie

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Woo hoo way to go Jackie congrats and I think there is a lots of fat geese around here. Enjoy your prize

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Jackie! I agree, I don't think a goose or turkey would look forward to Christmas. Enjoy your new digis!

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Jackie :)

Jackie T said...

Oh thank you so much. Hugs xxx

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

terrie said...

Congrats Jackie...have fun with yourprize