The little embellishments I've been using are actually made up of three layers of the same image, joined with pieces of foam tape to give a 3D effect. I managed to get the layers apart so I could add a couple of magnets to form the closure for my card.
Woohoo! Twelve cards done and the challenge is complete!
There's a little story behind this card fold....
A lovely lady named Barbara found a card that she really wanted to try on a disused blog. After emailing the blog owner with no success, she dropped me a line with a link (click here if you're interested) to see if I'd ever seen a fold like it, which I hadn't. There wasn't a lot of information to go on, but together we managed to figure out something that we thought looked like the original. Enough for us anyway!