Monday, March 30

New Release: The Sleepover

Here's one for the girls...
 

I'm sad to say that these are the last cards you'll be seeing from my wonderful team of designers.  It's hard to believe that their six month term has already come to an end, it certainly doesn't feel that so much time has passed.
I want to extend a huge thank you to Christine, Gail, Ilaria, Renee and Susan for all the hard work they've done for me over the past half year.  I have really enjoyed sharing all their beautiful work here on my blog and I'm certain they have inspired many people out there in blog land too!
So, without further ado, here are their final cards...

Two cards from Gail
 
Christine's Card
 
Ilaria's Card
 
Renee's Card
 
Susan's Card

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

These are all lovely. It would be good if there was a link to their blogs so we could read what they used. I like the mauve background in Christine's card and would like to know how it was made.

loz said...

Gorgeous collection and cards Beccy. Perfect for a young girl..Loz

Teresa said...

As usual--great cards! I've enjoyed seeing your work the past 6 months! Thank you.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely cards, bet they've enjoyed themselves too.

Stampsnob. said...

Sweet Love the slumber party , would make a great invitation.....................Lis