I really enjoyed creating these cards and will probably make a few more before the year comes to a close.
I started off by tearing some white cardstock and layering it at the bottom of the card to form snow drifts. I used a dauber and some bright yellow ink to add the "lamp glow" directly on to the base cardstock. At first it looked mottled and horrible but after a few minutes it dried beautiful and smooth. Next was the stamped sentiment followed by the lamppost die cut, which was fixed to the card with double-sided foam tape to give it a bit of dimension. I glued the ribbon bow and sprigs of pine to the lamp and finished by adding a few snowflakes with an opaque white pen.