August Challenge

The August Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of August (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Skunks!

 
The challenge at Card Camp this week was to use a really old item from our stash that we have simply tucked away and never used.  I'm proud to say that I don't have all that much that I have never used but there were a few bits and pieces that were simply gathering dust, and probably not surprisingly one of them was this little stamp of a skunk family.  Although it's cute and it stamps beautifully, who would you actually send it to and what on earth would the occasion be?  I purchased it way back when I was pregnant with my first child... she's now a teenager... so I'm going to use the excuse of "baby brain" for the reason behind buying it.

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Beccy, just love this card and that stamp I just love it...you could use it for anything really. great card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice CAS card! xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stamps, I would use them for get well soon cards with something sorry your feeling stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Beccy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This CAS card is so beautiful.
    I like the stamps.
    Well done Beccy.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beccy - I love this card - this is my KIND of card! Enjoy your week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, loving the skunks although you are right about who/what would you do with them! Your sentiment really works with it and makes it quite versatile! I'm sure I would find some occasion as they are cute as buttons:O)!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean Beccy, I've bought loads of stamps because I like them but I don't know when I will used them. I think this card looks very elegant with the black and white colour combo. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and such a cute stamp too Beccy, I love monochrome cards :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very simple card but you made it lovely Beccy !
    gr
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness. How cute is this dang card. I love it. You outdid yourself Beccy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete