Monday, February 20

Thank You

I would like to thank each and every one of my lovely customers for their support in my first weeks of trading.  It's been a very hectic and somewhat daunting time and I really do appreciate all the lovely feedback I've received.

To show my appreciation I have emailed some coupons out to each of you.  For my very first customer, Margaret J., there is a 75% discount voucher on it's way to you.  For those who purchased in the first week of business you will be receiving a 50% discount voucher, and for everyone else there is a 25% discount voucher.  Enjoy!


4 comments:

loz said...

Thanks Beccy. Received mine today..Loz

Scrapcat 1 said...

How generous of you Thanks

Viv said...

Some lovely images Beccy, can't wait to see your next digi designs now ;) Viv xx

Anonymous said...

So glad its going well for you. Your art is gorgeous