Tuesday, February 21

New Designs

I love making number cards for little children, it reminds me of when I was young and cards from my extended family would come in the mail emblazoned with my age on the front.  It was always exciting to get another year older... oh how that changes!

These two cards were made for me by the lovely Viv Hodge.  She has used the first two numbers in my new set to create two beautiful birthday cards perfect for the little people in her life.  The set will be available in store later this week... but check back here first as there is a freebie coming your way soon!



20 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute cards!

Tracy said...

Both cards are so adorable :)

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo cute.

Merry said...

What wonderful use of your beautiful images.

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them all

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooo these are very sweet and beautiful beccy.

greetings karin

Marianne said...

Great cards and wonderful images.
And you're so right about the age thing, LOL.

loz said...

These are super cute Beccy..Loz

Viv said...

Nice to see my cards displayed & so pleased you like them. Such amazing images Beccy and the rest look sooooo fabulous too, what a talent you have :) Viv xx

Crafty Loops said...

These are beautiful cards. Lee x

Carol L said...

These images and cards are so sweet and perfect for those little ones' birthday cards!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful cards, the first one is so elegant and the second is so precious. Love them both! She is very talented!

Nancy said...

Lovely cards! Viv has an awesome blog!

Unknown said...

Oh can't wait - I have to have these!!!!! Lol

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful cards, cute imagesX:)

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Your free images are some of the best on the 'net. Thanks so much for continuing to be so generous even with your move to selling your work. This is awesome...as usual!!

AndreaA said...

Very pretty card!!!
Thanks for the fee image!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, I love these number images, I must download them
xxx

CJ said...

Cute cards!