Monday, June 27

Icecream Card

The challenge this week at Card Camp was to create a card using neopolitan colours - pink, brown and white. Well, I was instantly transported back to my childhood when Mum used to bring home a 4 litre bucket of neopolitan icecream from the shops. What joy! The only problem was all that darned pink icecream that was left after we'd scoffed the rest. You know, it's only now that I'm a mother myself that I wonder why she didn't just buy one tub of chocolate and one of vanilla... I really must ask her.

10 comments:

Tina said...

Hallo Beccy,
die Karte sieht ja klasse aus. Toll geworden.
LG Tina

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great colours. :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great ice cream beccy, it looks delicious.

greetings karin

Baukje said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Groetjes Baukje

Margaret said...

It's lovely and warm here in the UK and you've made me want to eat your wonderful creation! :o)

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card! Your family should have traded with mine. We only had chocolate left over.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely yummy card Beccy :)

BlueCat said...

Great coloring!

Sue said...

Ooooo lovely neopolitan icecream, thank you very much for the digi.

Helen Dooley said...

This is a cute card. I have been wanting Neapolitan ice cream for a bit. I think I might have to get some now, cuz this looks YUMMY!