Friday, May 20

Textured Card

I'm very excited about an upcoming Shoe Box swap taking place at my cardmaking group. For those who have never been involved in one, a Shoe Box swap is basically where participants come up with a card design, put together kits, place everything in a box and then the boxes are handed around the table for each participant to make one of what's inside. Anyway, I'm doing this white on white card using lots of different textures and a stamped sentiment (I think it's a Stamping Up one). The pearls and the ribbon appear a little yellow in the pictures, but I think it's my lack of photography skills that caused it!


11 comments:

Myrna said...

Beccy
This is a very elegant card.
Myrna

Merry said...

This is a fantastic card and what a great idea the Shoe Box swap is.

Anonymous said...

oh my that is beautiful!

Jennie said...

Great card Beccy I know your group will be thrilled with what is in the shoe box.

Danielle said...

Beautiful card... very elegant!

Tina said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das. So edel.
LG Tina

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous beccy very elegant card .

greetings karin

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is stunning
Lisa x

Jacee said...

An absolutely stunning card Becky!
Hugs Jacee

Christa said...

It's beautiful!

Lawren said...

Another gorgeous Card