September Challenge

The September Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of September (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Three In A Row

This is another challenge card from my lovely group of cardmaking friends over at Card Camp. And yes, I fully realise that I'm in the midst of a mid-life cupcake crisis, but I think I explained my situation quite fully yesterday. However, if anyone is thinking of organising an intervention to save me from this terrible addiction, please bring chocolate.

P.S. When I said "mid-life" I actually meant somewhere closer to one third... on a good day I may even pass as a quarter.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and a beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. The stitching is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Beccy. Even if you left off the border and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,such a great combination of papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and I have this paper. A great new idea to try. Thanks for all your inspiration..Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beccy, lovely card! Yummy!more cupcakes, love it!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card..so love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete