April Challenge

The April Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 30th of April (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Digital Design Index

Animals
Ballerina Bunny
Balloon Bunny
Bumble Bee
Carousel Horse for Christmas
Carousel Horse with Rug
Carousel Horse with Scallops
Carousel Horse with Tassels
Crocodile Baby
Cuddly Cat
Elephant Chick
Ellie and Friends
Fat Cat
Jeffrey and Claude
Mop Hat Cat
Penguin
Quilted Chicken
Quilted Cow
Quilted Horse
Rocking Horse
Whimsical Bunny

Birthdays
Birthday Banner
Birthday Bear
Cupcake with Candles
Girl with Birthday Cake
Three Cheers

Buildings
Birdhouse with Addon
Birdhouse with Heart & Bow
Birdhouse with Vines
Birdie Apartments
Front Door
Stone Cottage

Christmas
1st Partridge in a Pear Tree
2nd Two Turtle Doves
3rd Three French Hens
4th Four Calling Birds
5th Five Golden Rings
6th Six Geese A-Laying
7th Seven Swans A-Swimming
8th Eight Maids A-Milking
9th Nine Ladies Dancing
10th Ten Lords A-Leaping
11th Eleven Pipers Piping
12th Twelve Drummers Drumming
Bearing Gifts
Berry Branch
Cardinal and Holly
Christmas Bauble 1
Christmas Bauble 2
Christmas Carousel Horse
Christmas Lantern
Family Reunion
Holly Blossoms
Jolly Gingerbread
Joyful Gingerbread
Mrs. Claus
Poinsettia
Poinsettia Wreath
Quilted Deer
Snowman with Holly
Snowman with Ornament

Easter
Advice From Dad
Basket of Eggs
The Easter Bunny
Fabric Bunny
Three Bunnies
Whimsical Bunny

Fantasy
Baby Dragon
Boy Fairy
Dragon by M.Muir
Flower Fairy
Woodland Fairy

Flowers
Blossom Branch
Blossoms
Bucket of Blossoms
Clematis Beccy
Flannel Flowers
Fuschias
Gumnut Blossoms
Hibiscus
Little Spray of Flowers
Magnolias
Mum's Blossoms
Orchid
Peonies In A Vase
Peony Flower
Poppies
Ribbon Roses
Roses
Snapdragons
Sunflowers / Gerberas

Food
Apple Basket
Cherry Branch
Chocolate Strawberries
Cupcake - Cherry
Cupcake - Cream
Cupcake - Frothy
Cupcake - Plain
Cupcake - Strawberry
Cupcake - Three Candles
Cupcakes - Three Cheers
Grapes
Peach Pie
Pear
Pumpkins
Strawberries
Strawberries In A Basket
Three Strawberries
Triple Scoop Icecream Cone

Halloween
Jack-o-lantern
Little Witch
Skeleton Girl
Witch
Witch with her Familiar
Witch Wreath

Holidays / Anniversaries / Celebrations
Bride
Bride and Groom
January 1st
Quilted Heart
Wine Bottle and Wedding Rings

Little People
Little Alice - girl with lollipop
Little Andy - boy with soccer ball
Little Bobby - boy with sun t-shirt
Little Cindy - girl with heart
Little Darla - girl missing teeth
Little Dorothy - woman with books
Little Francine - girl with teddy bear
Little Haley - teen girl with mobile phone
Little Harvey - grandpa with tie
Little Helen - grandma with pearls
Little J.D. - man with beard
Little Kate - woman with hoop earrings
Little Kip - baby learning to walk
Little Liz - girl with flower dress
Little Lucas - teen boy with tools
Little Martha - girl ballerina
Little Mike - farm boy
Little Nick - cowboy
Little Oscar - grumpy boy
Little Patch - boy with butterfly
Little Phill - boy with game controller
Little Rachel - girl with flower
Little Roger - pirate boy
Little Shaun - teen boy headbanger Little Snow
Bunny - baby in snowsuit

Little Susie - teen girl with headphones
Little Todd - teen boy with surfboard
Little Vyrn - boy looking worried

Male Designs
Building Tools
Computer Mouse
Gardening Items
Old Boots
Pocket Watch and Handkerchief

Nature / Scenery
Berry Branch
Cherry Branch
Cottage Chair
Harvest Set
Nell's Cottage
Old Tree
Pine Grove
Pine Tree
Scarecrow
Wishing Well

People / Dolls / Clothing
Drummer Girl
Lady's Shoe
Lady With Hat
Little Boy
Little Hobo
Miss Verity Rose
Mum's Coat
Mum's Quilted Coat
Nell in Swimmers
Nell on a Bicycle
Over The Garden Gate
Piggy Back Bear
Raggedy Angel
Scarecrow
Waiting

Pirates
First Mate
Jolly Roger
Pirate Captain
Pirate Girl
Treasure Chest

Seasons
Cottage Chair
Harvest Set
Pumpkins

Teddy Bears
Ballerina Bear
Bear and Mouse
Birthday Bear
Breast Cancer Awareness Bear
Flag Bear
Flower Bear
Little Bear Blue
Miss Mackenzie
Miss Penelope
Miss Virginia
Mr. Thom
Molly Bear
Not Beary Happy
Number One Bear
Prayer Bear

Wreaths
Berry Wreath
Foliage Wreath
Poinsettia Wreath
Tulip Wreath
Witch Wreath

59 comments:

  1. Thanks for this complete list, Beccy - I'm checking to make sure I have all my favourites! I did notice, however, that the Easter Bunny is not linked to a larger picture. Thanks again for all your time and talent, Beccy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just gone through the entire list to make sure I have all of your wonderful designs. Thank you so much Beccy for giving so freely of your time and talent, it is much appreciated by me. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thank you for sharing all your creative digis!! Have a SWEET day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iriseyes, thanks for letting me know about the Easter Bunny image... I have now linked it properly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the free digi stamps. I am new to crafting and I find your help invaluable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this list and thanks for sharing all your images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the list, Beccy. I'm going through and making sure I have all of your images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such lovely work. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO much for all of the freebies Beccy! You do an awesome job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't thank you enough for sharing all the fantastic images. Each one is amazing with so much detail that I cant wait to color. Thanks for sharing your work is just a delight to behold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beccy thanks for take the time and did a Digital Design Index.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to thank you for all of your free wonderful images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your awesome work. You are very talented and all your hard work is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beccy your drawings are fantastic.
    Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your site and can't believe all the beautiful pieces. I was trying to duplicate your 3 bunnies card but I could not ungroup to make more space between them. Is there any way you can put them on your site separated. Thanks again for all your generousity of making these available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have just got a new computer and one of the first things I did was visit your site to get my favourite images !
    Thankyou Beccy for such lovely digis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Beccy,

    I love your little people, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Beccy! Such wonderful images! I nearly love them all and saved a lot of them!
    Thank you very much for sharing with us - keep on being soooo creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing these wonderful stamps.
    I have nearly saved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for putting this list together. Just love your images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for having this list up Beccy. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beccy I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for your generosity on sharing your AWESOME creations with us!!!!! Your digis are awesome ma'am!!! I hope you are having a very blessed weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just found your blog and wanted to say thanks for sharing your wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are one talented and generous lady. thankyou sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I followed a link from SCS over to your blog and was stunned to see all the wonderful free digis you offer! Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much, you are my favorite Digi artist!!! I love your work and feel so lucky that you are willing to share it all with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beccy
    Thank you so much for sharing all these images . I surely appreciate it as well as all your techniques

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW--thank you so very much for all these amazing resources!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for all the images. They are terrific and you cards are just wonderful. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tahnk you Beccy for all the wonderful images. I love your style of drawing.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW...a friend of mine just shared your site with me and I love it!!! Your work is wonderful and you are wonderful for being so generous and sharing your images!!! If I use any, I will definitely give you credit! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG as my teenager would say. Wow, Wow,wow. Have just discovered your list. Thank you so much. Take me years to use these. Will put your web address on the back of my cards. Can't master shading on my graphic and paint programs so even more grateful for the coloured ones.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very, very thank you:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm new to digital crafting and really appreciate your wonderful images. You are very talented and I thank you very much for sharing.

    Oakville, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice images. Love digital. stamps

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great list, thanks so much Beccy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous list and fabulous images. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for sharing this images.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've just gone through your list and downloaded several of your digi images. You are very talented, Beccy, and I see that your daughter, M. Muir, is as well. Thank you so much for these wonderful images!!! Blessings. Enjay xo

    ReplyDelete
  40. I keep coming back to this list when I am looking for something specific. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work and all of the tutorials as well. I have now joined your blog and look forward to the regular emails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. thank you so much for these fab images, just found your site
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Beccy,
    I'm starting a new Digi challenge blog that uses free digital images. I hope you don't mind that I've posted your blog button and blog link on my new blog. All participants, who use one of your images, are required to link back to your site. I'd like to thank you in advance for all the wonderful images you provide, so generously and selflessly, to others. Thank you so much. Denise from DigiHaven.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Becky - thank you for the digital images and great tutorials. Still have to go right through them, though.

    Take care.

    Patricia Steele - Sydney, Aust.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thankyou so much for the cute images Becky! I am still browsing through your site!
    Hugs
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  45. what wonderful digis thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Beccy, thank you so much for the little man with the soccer ball. Tomorrow our grandson celebrate's his 7e birthday.....

    ReplyDelete
  47. merci pour ces magnifiques images !

    ReplyDelete
  48. Becky I have to tell you I LOVE your images.. I have already purchased one with plans for more but these free ones are awesome also....
    Love.... Laura

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I found this list on FDS today! I downloaded a few cuties! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very generous. Great images-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful images! I love your tutorials as well. Just getting started with Copics and your pics make it very easy to follow along. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. EXCELLENT collection of freebies - TY so much for all of it - you are AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just found your site and so glad I did! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork it is very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you for sharing your creations and tutorials with us... My friend Aeryn told me about your blog. Though I have not used anything from your site. I have already added a link back to you for when I do...

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and lovely images! Flowers and trees are my favorites :) Greetings from Estonia!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you for sharing your beautiful images. Your talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Beccy's, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just everything I was looking for lately. Thank you for sharing you designs and ideas with all of us. I'm from South Africa and totally hooked on your blog. Gonna tell all my crafty friends of this great blog. You are very blessed. Keep on doing what you do best!

    ReplyDelete